Unbreakable and Foldable Silicone Dog Bowl - 2 Colors!Regular price $15.95 Save $-15.95
Ready for any pup-friendly endeavor, the collapsible Aqua-fur silicone dog bowl is foldable and lightweight. Holds a full liter of water, but can also be used as a two liter bucket. Sleek, transformer-like design is hailed for its ultra-portability. Hit the trail, dog park or beach with a carefree, friendly buddy bowl that won’t ever soak your pack. Glow-in-the-dark silicone to help you not kick your pet’s water dish at camp, or on a late night fridge raid.
Made of 100% food-grade, FDA approved, platinum-cured silicone that is free of BPA, BPS and phthalates. They’re 100% safe, durable and will never wear out.
We stand behind our product and if you’re not happy for whatever reason, we’ll refund or replace your products.
Check out our Silicone Piper and Dune Que Bottles as well!
Squeeze the Day.
Whether big gains or small victories, we toast to you!
When it’s considered poor form to drink straight from the bottle, rely on Silishots.
Bring these along the next time you party in the hotel, boat, RV or wherever else you get to hang out, you lucky devil.
Cheers to life’s adventures!
Choose from (2) Color Options:
Neon Green (Glows in the Dark!)
- Easy to clean, polished interior
- Perfect wine bottle topper
- Grippy matte exterior
- Thick, sturdy walls
- Insane no-slip base
Insulates hot & cold (-58º F to 450º F)
Will not break, crack, chip, dent, fade or scratch
Sturdy enough to hold liquids, flexible enough to carry in your pocket
100% Food-grade silicone with no fillers or additives
34 oz./1 L
1.3oz./ .08 lbs.
Top Rim: 6.8", Bottom Rim: 8.5", Height 3.3"
Features Piper and Dune logo screen printed
*Price includes (1) Dog Bowl
How to Fold Your Dog Bowl into a little pouch:
1. Push/punch the bottom of the bowl through the middle from the bottom
2. Fold in half
3. Align the handles first
4. Hold the halved product by the center point, create thirds by folding one third over the middle handles, then the opposite third over the middle handles.
5. Fold pizza slice (thirds) in half at the seam, with handle facing outward
6. Flip handle inside out over the top
7. Loop handle over the middle point, securing the bowl into a tucked “ball”