Women's Bamboo Crew Socks: Are You Kitten Me?Regular price $13.00
Comfy socks are even better in bamboo! It’s business at the top and party at the toes in these classic crews with a simple contrasting stripe and heal, and playful icons on the toes that are your happy little secret. Want even happier news? This special bamboo blend wicks moisture about a gazillion times better than cotton and it’s naturally odor resistant - that means it won’t smell when your feet glisten. So do your happy dance because laundry day just got pushed a little further down the list!
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: Faceplant starts with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and mix it with cotton and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. They could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
75% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 23% polyester, 2% spandex
- A special blend of bamboo that is buttery soft and doesn’t smell when your toes glisten.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating and naturally odor resistant.
- One size fits most. Women’s size 5-10.
- It’s business at the top and party at the toes in these classic crews with a simple contrasting stripe and heal, and playful icons on the toes that are your happy little secret.
- Are you kitten me right now? The perfect gift for the crazy cat lady in my life and she can actually use them? Sign me up!
- Basic black and white will go purr-fectly with everything she wears.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or machine wash gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China.