Farm Kitchen Soy Candles Holiday Scents Candles - 11oz. tumbler - 3 ScentsRegular price $24.00 Save $-24.00
Farm Kitchen Candle Co. is located in Brownsville, Oregon and is a true small family owned business. The company prides itself on using only the best quality ingredients: 100% American grown soy wax, essential oil infused fragrance oils and natural cotton wicks. Their candles are ALWAYS phthalate, additive & dye free.
This collection of holiday candles comes in 5 different scents:
Christmas Eve - A nostalgic holiday fragrance that tells the story of a cozy Christmas Eve spent sipping wine in front of the fireplace under the glow of the tree. It combines orange spice notes from the kitchen, fir & pine notes from the Christmas tree and an earthy smokiness from the fireplace. Infused with natural essential oils of orange, cinnamon, clove, vetiver & pine.
Sugar Cookie - these soy candles bring all the yummy buttery, sugary smells of cookies baking into your home for the holidays.
White Birch - these soy candles add a new layer of sophistication to traditional pine scents with vivid notes of eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka bean, creating a unique aromatic crispness. A beautifully clean and natural year round scent. Infused w/ natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli & cedar leaf.
Apples & Maple Bourbon - For an intriguing, upscale take on a traditional apple spice fragrance, try our Apples and Maple Bourbon soy candle. This delicious, boozy scent starts with top notes of apple, cinnamon, and a hint of orange. Bourbon and butter are the heart of this fragrance, while rich, sweet maple and vanilla finish off this irresistible baked apple dessert. Hand poured 100% soy wax candle is vegan, cruelty-free and phthalate free. 11 ounce white glass tumbler with copper lid. 45-50 hr burn time.
Materials: 11 ounce white glass tumbler with copper metal lid. Candles are phthalate, additive, & dye free. 100% soy wax. 40-50 hr burn time
Dimensions: 3.1" l x 3.1" w x 3.5" h
Weight: 1 lb
FOR YOUR BEST CANDLE EXPERIENCE:
- Maintain your wick! Trim to 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- THE FIRST BURN IS MOST IMPORTANT! Upon lighting for the first time, make sure to burn long enough for the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the container. If the candle is not allowed to melt to the edge, especially on the first burn, a memory ring can form and make the candle tunnel for all future burns. This will drastically decrease your burn time and your fragrance throw for the life of your candle.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.