FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
Artisan Collection of Goods
- Will products be exactly as pictured? Products made by local Artisans are perfectly imperfect. They are handmade; each piece is made individually and sizes, colors and other variations might vary slightly between what is pictured online and what is received.
Got a question on our shipping policy? We tried to answer a few of them.
- When will my order be shipped? Most products leave our warehouse within 1 business day.
- When will my order be delivered? Once processed, orders are shipped via Standard Ground delivery (unless an expedited service is chosen). Standard shipping is usually delivered within 2-7 business days to most U.S. locations.
- Where do we ship?
- The U.S., Canada and Mexico. Please note: Customers are responsible for all customs fees or taxes for International shipments.
- To valid Street addresses only
- All 50 states including the District of Columbia (excluding all US Territories); FREE shipping is not applicable for International, Hawaii, Alaska or outer islands.
- Shipping Costs are calculated based on the weight and size of the merchandise total costs and the selected shipping method.
- What if I’d like to change my order after it’s placed? If we receive your email before an item ships, we'll do our best to make the change, but we cannot make any guarantees that changes, adjustments, or cancellations can be made after an order has been submitted.
- Can I ship to an address that is different from my billing address? Absolutely! When you set up your Piper and Dune account, you’re able to enter a separate shipping address.
- Can I ship a product that is in my cart to a different address? The easiest way to accomplish this is to complete a separate order for each order that ships to a different address.
- Could my purchases be sent to me in multiple shipments? Yes, if you ordered a number of items that don’t fit into one box, or we are shipping your item from a different store or warehouse location you may receive separate shipments.
- How will I know which size will fit? Check out our size charts to help determine what will work best for you and/or your loved ones. Please find more information about sizing in our size charts.
Anything else you would like to know ? Contact Us