Dough Bowl CandleRegular price $38.00
Experience the lasting beauty of a dough bowl candle. Made with 100% soy wax and clean, essential oil based fragrance oils, these hand-poured candles are truly one of a kind. Choose any scents from our Bridge Collection to fill your space and create a true holiday vibe that'll feel cozy yet elegant. It's the perfect candle to have burning while you're working from home or hosting a family gathering.
This triple wick candle is approximately 5" x 9" x 2". Burn time is approximately 20-35+ hours.
Available in 4 Scents:
- Nantucket Spa - Create an instant spa atmosphere with this invigorating candle. The peppermint and eucalyptus blend is both refreshing and relaxing, making you want to pour yourself a glass of cucumber water and sit by the pool.
- Chatham Fog - Grab a blanket and cuddle up! This sweet and airy scent will transport you to the beach on a foggy day. Infused with natural essential oils including cardamom seed and clove leaf, this makes for a perfect candle to burn year-round.
- Summer House - Breathe in the smell of sweet summertime with this heavenly blend of lemongrass, orange, and geranium. It will surely invoke nostalgic feelings of those hot sunny days and warm summer nights at your summer house, all year long.
- Cape Cod Retreat - Sea salt, jasmine, and lily of the valley create this smooth and calming fragrance. Infused with natural essential oils, it's the ideal candle to enjoy as you wind down after a long day.
- First Night- cedarwood, pine, and eucalyptus
- Christmas Stroll- pine, cedar and fir
Candles are hand poured at the time of your order, therefore, they usually take 2-4 business days to be made.
Some dough bowls may have knot holes, scratches, or knife marks. These are not defects. These are a natural part of a bowl that has been hand carved by artisans. Size, color and shape may vary slightly. Bowls will be filled with wax to capacity.
Once you have burned through all of your wax, you can reuse your bowl for decorations. However, these are not food-safe bowls.
It's best to trim your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting EVERY TIME. This will ensure a proper burn.
Let the melt pool reach the edge of the bowl on your first burn.
Always burn on a heat safe surface.
Keep out of reach of children, pets, and drafty areas.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.