- Outer Beach: Major surf shop vibes with this beachy combination of mango, pineapple and coconut milk. This scent will take you right to Nauset's outer beach, you may even need an off road permit to light it.
- Meander: The luxurious combination of plum, amber and light musk will be your new obsession. This scent is complex, full bodied and enticing. The perfect scent to have out when bringing people together. Named after my uncle's sailboat, Meander embodies the love and laughter shared around the dining room table, embracing the joy of being wrapped in family.
- Ocean Edge: Cape Cod is known for their beautiful hydrangeas in white, blue, pink and purple. These flowers line the yards of summer shacks, resorts and Shore Road estates, for their beauty knows no difference. Ocean Edge fills your space with the warm and inviting smells of blooming hydrangeas, peach and vanilla.
- Summer House: Breathe in the smell of sweet summertime with this heavenly blend of lemongrass, orange, and geranium. It will surely invoke nostalgic feelings of those hot sunny days and warm summer nights at your summer house, all year long.
- East Wind: The easterly wind blows ever so gently on even the hottest days on Cape Cod, filling your soul with feelings of gratitude and relief. This candle is just that. Fig, patchouli and orange blend together to fill your space with that gentle easterly Cape Cod breeze.
- Christmas Stroll: A delicious blend of pine, cedar and fir. This candle has a true Christmas scent sure to fill your space with warmth and holiday cheer.
- First Night: A delicious blend of pine, cedar and fir. This candle has a true Christmas scent sure to fill your space with warmth and holiday cheer.
Tart cranberries and fragrant pines will fill your space and warm your soul. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including fir, cinnamon, patchouli, and orange.
The combination of lavender, sage, and rosemary calms the mind and lightens the soul. This serene blend is infused with natural essential oils including cedarwood, clove, and lavandin.