This image made us laugh because it depicts what we are all thinking-- the seasons are overlapping...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas are all in play.
...but first there’s fall and Thanksgiving, so let’s enjoy them! We have a great inventory of fall candle scents like Harvest, Cozy, Flannel plus potpourri, room sprays, and fall decor are all amazing just to name a few. Plus, we have knit blankets, wraps, ponchos, flannels, sweaters and more.
It was a fun week; we were unboxing dozens of new things. We are excited to announce our Baby and Kids section is now stocked with some fun new things just in time for holiday shopping.
We have Aaron’s Putty, Lacing Cards, Water bottles, girls purses, kids wallets, snow globes, kids masks, Lovies, sketch books, memory games, magnetic tic tac toe and so much more!
Also new this week: Corkcicle tumblers and canteens in holiday patterns, amazingly soft robes etc…
Be sure to stop by or shop online: 134 Main Street S, #50-E Bennett Square, Southbury, CT 06488
Our update next week will include our holiday schedule of events and gift ideas as well as our customer appreciation coupon … keep your eyes peeled
While it may seem early, planning around the anticipated delivery delays is important. As of October 15, there are 71 days left to shop for Christmas and even less for Hanukkah (begins the evening of Sunday 11/28/21 - just 45 days), so the early bird shoppers will definitely get the best picks.
SHOP ON-LINE - Check out our newly launched website… it’s a little bit faster and hopefully you will find it easier to navigate.
- Everything you see in our Southbury store is the same merchandise you can find on-line. Go to: PiperandDune.com and start shopping today.
- You can order on-line and when you add an item to your cart, just click the box that instructs us to complimentary wrap the item for you. Be sure to tell us in the comments section at checkout if you prefer standard watercolor tissue or holiday plaid tissue. By November 1, we’ll default to plaid tissue only unless you specify otherwise.
- When checking out… please select your preferred delivery method:
- PICK UP your order at the store (134 Main Street S, #50-E Bennett Square, Southbury, CT 06488)
- Have it delivered for FREE (Southbury, Woodbury, Middlebury or Oxford)
SHIP IT - orders $75+ ship free to the continental U.S.
Please reference this year’s shipping deadlines below:.
USPS Christmas deadlines
Below are the United States Postal Service's recommended “send-by dates for expected delivery” before Dec. 25 in the 48 contiguous states:
- Retail Ground: Dec. 15
- First-Class Mail: Dec. 17
- Priority Mail: Dec. 18
- Priority Mail Express: Dec. 23
Note: Ground shipping deadline to Alaska is Dec. 2, First-Class and Priority deadline is Dec. 18, and Priority Mail Express is Dec. 21. For Hawaii, Dec. 17 is the deadline for First-Class and Priority Mail, and Dec. 21 is the deadline for Priority Mail Express.
UPS deadlines for Christmas Eve Delivery
The following are the recommended last days for shipping gifts domestically for Dec. 24 delivery:
- Ground: Check the UPS website for a quote.
- 3-Day Select: Dec. 21
- 2nd Day Air: Dec. 22
- Next Day Air: Dec. 23
Note: UPS says its service guarantee is suspended on most packages but that starting Oct. 18 and until further notice, it has made some "operational adjustments," which includes extending delivery commitment times for UPS Next Day Air from 10:30 a.m. to noon.
Explore What Excites You!
Chris and The Piper and Dune Family
Leave a comment